Zines, research, and studies produced by the Programme…
- So You Want to Start a Seed Coop? – A guide for setting up a seed selling cooperative written by Katie Hastings, Seed Sovereignty Coordinator for Wales. Published 30th September 2022.
- Seed Gathering 2021 ‘Zine – a collection of stories, research, recipes and more themed around the sessions at our first ever Seed Gathering in 2021. Published 18 October, 2021.
- The State of Seed Survey: Building Seed Sovereignty Across the UK – a collaboration between the Landworkers Alliance and the Seed Sovereignty Programme to survey farmers and growers across the UK to gather the views and experiences of commercial food producers’ access to seed, in particular since the Covid pandemic and Brexit. This report includes an overview of the survey responses, an analysis of the survey results and suggestions for next steps. A similar report was mirrored for our network in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Published 15 July, 2021.
- Uncommon Grains Zine – a zine of poetry, recipes, machinery and folklore relating to the wonderful uncommon grains our networks work with – rare Welsh oats and Scottish bere barley. Sent to participants of our Uncommon Grains event on 6 February, 2021.
- Croft scale equipment used to process grain – Crofter and engineer Adam Veitch has researched historical croft-scale or small-scale equipment once used to process grain. Here he presents his findings to date. Presented at our Uncommon Grains event on 6 February, 2021.